Friday, December 15, 2006

The year in first lines.

Stolen from Unwellness.

2006
January

I've decided to add short reviews of all the books I read in 2006

February
So, like, what exactly does a Groundhog look like?

March
When friends of friends of friends hit "reply all" aren't you just tempted to reply WHO ARE YOU?

April
My sister and her family are in town, here are some of the latest pictures.

May
Right out of the traps I hit a not unfamiliar problem with this one.

June

At last!

July

Bollocks!

August

Naughtie is the aggressive host of Radio 4's Today programme where he harasses politicians at a time too early in the morning for anyone to make a lot of sense.

September
After a series of random and sometimes drunken conversations over the past few weeks, conversations with Americans AND my Dad.
I have finally pinned a location on the 2008 European Championships.

October
His replacement may well have been hired.

November
Americans may feel free to disregard this post.

December
In the past couple of years I have been given bits and bobs of the 1977 David Frost- Richard Nixon interviews.

No comments: