Monday, December 04, 2006

Not a crook.



In the past couple of years I have been given bits and bobs of the 1977 David Frost- Richard Nixon interviews. Yes, this is a tremendously geeky thing but yes, I am a tremendous geek (especially concerning Presidential history).

I would like to thank Weasel for the video of a couple of years ago and more recently Paperbag for finally finding the complete interview on cds in her car and allowing me to download them into my itunes library.

I currently sit listening to the disgraced former President explain his policies on South East Asia.

Weasel, Paperbag, you both rock.

6 comments:

Wisdom Weasel said...

Frost and Nixon look like a pair of assistant managers at a mid-seventies Derby County or Leeds United.

Mondale said...

Reg Frost:"Tuesday night was tough, we have to admit. But then you don't often go to Maine road and come home happy"

Ron Nixon "Aghhh, Malcolm Allison is a c*cksucking pissant, He can criticise me but leave my Pat out of this".

Wisdom Weasel said...

"If God intended football to be played in the air, he would have put Cuban burglars in the Watergate"
Archibald "Cloughie" Cox.

Mondale said...

"For missing that you want bloody shootin!"
G. Gordon Banks.

Mondale said...

I was rather hoping this would turn into one of those annoying Mondale-Weasel in-joke-athons.
I was really looking forward to using E.Howard Kendall.

Wisdom Weasel said...

Happy to oblige:

"His white boots were on fire against Arsenal, and he'll be looking for them to reproduce tonight"

Ron Atkinson.