Saturday, July 02, 2005

Stepping into the unknown...

Ok, I've linked to a site in Australia.
Now I know that those of you who know me will be a touch disturbed by this.
I know that you know how I feel about Australians.
But hey, it's all about equality and freedom and cricket and rugby and the Queen and stuff.
Those who missed my soccer writing/ranting and pictures of Mr Beckham, he can fill your empty loneliness.
And as long as the Aussies behave themselves then there won't be any trouble.
Besides, he's the only person in the world apart fromUncle Trotter, my dad, brother and wife who have ever even acknowledged the genius of the world's greatest ever movie 'The Club'.
Also, it's an Ashes summer. I need someone to abuse.
He's down there on the right, 'My pies rant' check him out, it's a good sporting read.

1 comment:

PiesFan90 said...

Thanks buddy, I'll enjoy the company.