Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A meme.

With apologies and thanks to Weasel I include this meme.
This is because I am having a frantic week at work so what better way to spend my time than blogging silliness.

5 things you don't know about me.

1. I am the same height and weight as Lyndon Baines Johnson. Sure the weight fluctuates a bit but 6'5 is 6'5. The weight is in the same ballpark, look it up. I'm not sure if this is a good thing, he had multiple heart attacks and drank himself to death at 65.

2. I am a fully qualified soccer referee. The offside rule and everything. I even have a badge and a whistle.

3. I find my cosmic centre on water. Water and being on it makes me most happy. Always. Boats generally do the trick, especially sailing ones. There can be nothing better than a day sailing with the nearest and dearest, or failing that, Henry Holland. Don't get me wrong , I also like land and am quite good at being on it but it's water that really calms me down.

4. I once bumped into Bobby Moore. At the 1987 FA Cup Final, in the car park at Wembley. He was very nice about it, it was completely my fault.

5. I am not scared of flying. I actually love to fly, especially in small planes. Some people assume that because it took me 27 years to get into the air there was some deep seated traumatic phobia. The real reason was that for most of my destinations up to that point there was a train, car or a boat that would do the job just as well (if a little longer).

No comments: