Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Interview.

Apparently I waffled on a bit and didn't get straight to the point (BUT THAT"S MY CHARM!!!)

I'm not too worried, this was the last one this year so in a way it's nice to be able to relax a bit and not spend anymore evenings creating bizarre presentations and thinking of answers to every conceivable question that could conceivably be asked.

If truth be told I really only applied for this one because I was so spun out about not getting the last one.

There's footy on the telly tonight (can they both lose please?) Frau Random Doubt and The Wee Hen are both just fine, the sun is out and the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Why Worry?

In a truly Mondale obsessive moment I should point out that I was beaten to the job by a young(ish) man with a very familiar surname. Makes my liberal credentials all tingly!

2 comments:

Emily Fabpants said...

More time for regaling the world with your wonderful blogs. May the waffling reign supreme and the sun shine on your every word.

Wisdom Weasel said...

As long as you kept your knob in your trousers. That's the key, really.

Good luck with this one.