Thursday, January 21, 2010

Book Learning-THE BLOG!

Right, deep breath.
I've been reviewing my reading for four years, making notes, slapdash comments or simply rattling down whatever tiredness, level of engagement or time and emotion will allow.
Following an enforced spell in solitary confinement whilst I get over swine flu (for real!) I've been able to move the library or 'reviews' onto their own blog.
Catalogued by author and in chronological order, you can now find details of every book I have read and completed since January 2006. Unfortunately I was not patient enough to bring the comments over, they still exist, alongside the original reviews in the archives of TRDOWM. All future 'Book learning' posts will appear directly on the new'ish' blog. Hope some of you might find it interesting.

No comments: